The Night Gowns shirt, with art by Sasha Velour and lettering by Kelsey Short. Head to Quibi.com to learn more about the 8-part docu-series NightGowns.
Sasha Velour is best known as the winner of Rupaul's Drag Race Season 9. She is the founder and creative director of Velour: The Drag Magazine, and produces the critically-acclaimed drag show "Nightgowns." As a visual artist, Sasha has created illustrations for Google Doodle, and has published work in Posture, Cicada, The Nib, QU33R, and Comics Workbook Magazine, among others.
Authentic merchandise produced in cooperation with Sasha Velour exclusively for Merch Mother.
- Black, crew neck t-shirt with a full colour Night Gowns image across the chest
- This print is a high quality screen print
- Mid weight, 180 GSM 100% Combed Cotton
- Combed cotton is an extremely soft version of cotton made by specially treating the cotton fibres before they are spun into yarn.
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly, and product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product
Garment Care Instructions
- Cold wash, inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron, inside out, do not iron the design
- Your garment may have some marks from the production process. Don't worry, these aren't permanent and will wash out!