Adore Delano The Chad Crew
Daniel Anthony "Danny" Noriega, better known by his stage name Adore Delano, is an American drag musician. Delano first appeared as a contestant on the seventh season of American Idol in 2008 as Danny Noriega; Adore Delano competed in the sixth season of RuPaul's Drag Race making it into the final three. Adore then released her debut studio album "Till Death Do Us Party" in 2014 and her second studio album "After Party" in 2016. In 2017 she dropped "Whatever" bringing us a new sound for a generation in dire need of a scream.
- Authentic merchandise produced in cooperation with Adore Delano exclusively for Merch Mother.
- Fleece crew neck jumper with the full size print on the front
- This garment is printed with a new technology combining the best of traditional screen printing with state of the art digital printing techniques. With proper care, your garment will stand up to at least 100 washes!
- Mid weight, 320 GSM 65% Poly & 35% Cotton
- Elastane ribbing on neck and cuff
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly, and product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product
Garment Care Instructions
- Cold wash, inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron, inside out, do not iron the design
- Your garment may have some marks from the production process. Don't worry, these aren't permanent and will wash out!