Alaska HIEEEE Horse T-Shirt
Why the long face? Alaska burst on to the Drag Race scene in season 5, entering the room wearing a horse mask and a garbage bag and she never looked back!
A bizarre cosmic collision propelled Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 to Earth in March 1966… and on to the fifth season of Logo TV’s RuPaul’s Drag Race in January 2013. Still radioactive, no one knows who or what she is yet, but no one cares, as long as she never returns to her native planet. Her age and species remain unknown to the public, but a few of her enemies claim to hold copies of her spawning record and universal passport. Alaska went on to win season 2 of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars.
- Authentic merchandise produced in cooperation with Alaska Thunderfuck exclusively for Merch Mother.
- Black, crew neck t-shirt with the full size print on the front
- This garment is printed with a new technology combining the best of traditional screen printing with state of the art digital printing techniques. With proper care, your garment will stand up to at least 100 washes!
- Mid weight, 195 GSM 100% Cotton Spandex
- Side-seamed and double stitched, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly, and product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product
Garment Care Instructions
- Cold wash, inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron, inside out, do not iron the design
- Your garment may have some marks from the production process. Don't worry, these aren't permanent and will wash out!