And I Oop! Jasmine Masters T-Shirt
And I Oop...
Her name is Jasmine Masters and she has something to say! Known for being the meme queen and loved for her outspoken nature, she first did drag in 1997 at the age of 19 by impersonating Patti LaBelle. Jasmine appeared on Season 7 of RuPaul's Drag Race and Season 4 of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars.
- Authentic merchandise produced in cooperation with Jasmine Masters exclusively for Merch Mother.
- Black, White, Pink or Purple, crew neck t-shirt with the full size print on the front
- This garment is printed with a new technology combining the best of traditional screen printing with state of the art digital printing techniques. With proper care, your garment will stand up to at least 100 washes!
- Mid weight, 195 GSM 100% Cotton Spandex
- Side-seamed and double stitched, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly, and product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product
Garment Care Instructions
- Cold wash, inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron, inside out, do not iron the design
- Your garment may have some marks from the production process. Don't worry, these aren't permanent and will wash out!