Cheryl Hole Umbrella T-Shirt
Being this stunning sure is Thirsty Werk!
The dancing diva of Essex herself, Miss Cheryl Hole. Embodying High Street Essex with showgirl glamour. The death dropping, heart-stopping dancing Cheryl Hole with her quick-witted catchphrases and ridiculous humour. Cheryl stormed onto the UK drag scene in 2016 and hasn’t stopped since. She emerged a massive fan favourite from Season 1 of RuPaul's Drag Race UK in 2020.
- Authentic merchandise produced in cooperation with Cheryl Hole exclusively for Merch Mother.
- Purple, crew neck t-shirt with the full size print on the front
- This garment is printed with a new technology combining the best of traditional screen printing with state of the art digital printing techniques. With proper care, your garment will stand up to at least 100 washes!
- Mid weight, 195 GSM 100% Cotton Spandex
- Side-seamed and double stitched, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly, and product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product
Garment Care Instructions
- Cold wash, inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron, inside out, do not iron the design
- Your garment may have some marks from the production process. Don't worry, these aren't permanent and will wash out!