SASHA VELOUR COLOUR PALETTE FACE T-SHIRT
Designed by Sasha Velour, this T-Shirt is an Australian exclusive for Merch Mother. This colour combination has never been released anywhere else. This shirt features a graphic self-portrait of Sasha on a crisp white t-shirt, just in time for spring (in isolation).
Sasha Velour is best known as the winner of Rupaul's Drag Race Season 9. She is the founder and creative director of Velour: The Drag Magazine, and produces the critically-acclaimed drag show "Nightgowns." As a visual artist, Sasha has created illustrations for Google Doodle, and has published work in Posture, Cicada, The Nib, QU33R, and Comics Workbook Magazine, among others.
- Authentic merchandise produced in cooperation with Sasha Velour exclusively for Merch Mother.
- White, crew neck t-shirt with Sasha Velour's face across the chest
- This print is a high quality screen print
- Mid weight, 180 GSM 100% Combed Cotton
- Combed cotton is an extremely soft version of cotton made by specially treating the cotton fibres before they are spun into yarn.
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly, and product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product
Garment Care Instructions
- Cold wash, inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron, inside out, do not iron the design
- Your garment may have some marks from the production process. Don't worry, these aren't permanent and will wash out!