Designed by Sasha Velour, this T-Shirt is an Australian exclusive for Merch Mother. This colour combination has never been released anywhere else. This shirt features a graphic self-portrait of Sasha on a crisp white t-shirt, just in time for spring (in isolation).
Sasha Velour is best known as the winner of Rupaul's Drag Race Season 9. She is the founder and creative director of Velour: The Drag Magazine, and produces the critically-acclaimed drag show "Nightgowns." As a visual artist, Sasha has created illustrations for Google Doodle, and has published work in Posture, Cicada, The Nib, QU33R, and Comics Workbook Magazine, among others.
Authentic merchandise produced in cooperation with Sasha Velour exclusively for Merch Mother.
- White, crew neck t-shirt with Sasha Velour's face across the chest
- This print is a high quality screen print
- Mid weight, 180 GSM 100% Combed Cotton
- Combed cotton is an extremely soft version of cotton made by specially treating the cotton fibres before they are spun into yarn.
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly, and product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product
Garment Care Instructions
- Cold wash, inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron, inside out, do not iron the design
- Your garment may have some marks from the production process. Don't worry, these aren't permanent and will wash out!