Sasha Velour is best known as the winner of Rupaul's Drag Race Season 9. She is the founder and creative director of Velour: The Drag Magazine, and produces the critically-acclaimed drag show "Nightgowns." As a visual artist, Sasha has created illustrations for Google Doodle, and has published work in Posture, Cicada, The Nib, QU33R, and Comics Workbook Magazine, among others.
- Authentic merchandise produced in cooperation with Sasha Velour exclusively for Merch Mother.
- Black, crew neck t-shirt with a full colour Night Gowns image across the chest
- This print is a high quality screen print
- Mid weight, 180 GSM 100% Combed Cotton
- Combed cotton is an extremely soft version of cotton made by specially treating the cotton fibres before they are spun into yarn.
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly, and product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product
Garment Care Instructions
- Cold wash, inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron, inside out, do not iron the design
- Your garment may have some marks from the production process. Don't worry, these aren't permanent and will wash out!
View our complete size guide here
For Kids/Youth Sizes We Follow
Small = Kids 8
Medium = Kids 10
Large = Kids 12
XLarge = Kids 14
2XL = Kids 16