Anyone else struggle to get their lashes on?
Sasha rendered this design in colored pencil for a painterly line you can feel on the shirt! Available on a White T-Shirt or in a Limited Mug Edition. This eye-conic image is a nod to a 1935 Vogue Magazine cover by Carl Erickson.
- Crew neck t-shirt with the full size print on the front
- This garment is printed with a new technology combining the best of traditional screen printing with state of the art digital printing techniques. With proper care, your garment will stand up to at least 100 washes!
- Mid weight, 195 GSM 100% Cotton Spandex
- Side-seamed and double stitched, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly, and product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product
Garment Care Instructions
- Cold wash, inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron, inside out, do not iron the design
- Your garment may have some marks from the production process. Don't worry, these aren't permanent and will wash out!