Rosé is one of New York City’s most electric and dynamic drag entertainers, as well as Planet Earth’s official ambassador to the color pink. Hailing originally from Scotland, this international beauty is best and most widely known as a contestant on Season 13 of RuPaul’s Drag Race. One third of the internationally-acclaimed girl group, Stephanie’s Child, Rosé has also appeared on NBC’s The Voice, and America’s Got Talent.
Equal parts razor-tongued comedian and remarkable vocalist, Rosé unites her undeniable passion and broad skillset daily with driving force for a singular and eternally vital purpose: get paid.
Authentic merchandise produced in cooperation with The Rosé exclusively for Merch Mother.
- Print on the front
- This garment is printed with a new technology combining the best of traditional screen printing with state of the art digital printing techniques. With proper care, your garment will stand up to at least 100 washes!
- Mid weight, 195 GSM 100% Cotton Spandex
- Side-seamed and double stitched, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly, and product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual product
Garment Care Instructions
- Cold wash, inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron, inside out, do not iron the design
- Your garment may have some marks from the production process. Don't worry, these aren't permanent and will wash out!